January 13, 2023
- All hotels have power and water.
- Parts of Everglades City, including the hotels, have been experiencing wi-fi outages and interruptions.
- Restaurants in Everglades City are now open.
- An ice machine is available to all guests in the Ivey House lobby during office hours.
- Unfortunately our bicycle fleet was destroyed in the storm. We recommend Shark Valley Visitor Center for bicycle rental.
- The Captain’s Table Hotel pool has reopened.
We strongly encourage guests to follow local guidelines and updates.
We thank you for supporting us during this time as we work to repair our community and help those affected by Hurricane Ian.