June 2020 Update for Ivey House, Everglades City Motel, and Kayak Tours
After closing during most of April, we’re opening the Ivey House and Everglades City Motel with reduced front desk hours from 1:30 pm to 7:00 pm as of April 28, 2020. We are now accepting kayak reservations for the 2020-2021 season, starting November 4, 2020. The pool is closed until further notice.
Hotels are essential businesses under Florida’s statewide order, but we’ll continue to monitor state and local health orders and update this page if things change.
Please observe our new check in and check out procedures:
- Front desk hours: 1:30 pm to 7:00 pm
- Check in hours: 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- Please call for other arrangements.
- Check out before 11:00 am by leaving your keys in your room.
To increase safety for our employees and guests, we’re asking our employees to take additional safety precautions, such as:
- Thoroughly disinfecting rooms
- Discontinuing breakfast and other food service
- Informing guests that the pool is closed
- Keeping 6 feet away from others when possible
- Posting signs to encourage safer behavior
- Wearing masks
- Staying home when sick
We’re strongly encouraging guests to follow additional safety precautions as well. Please:
- Wash your hands after touching common surfaces
- Wear a mask outside your room
- Stay at least 6 feet away from others
- Leave your keys in your room to check out
Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time.